Family Spring Market – SEALKIDS Benefit
Join us at COVA on April 22nd for a special Family Market Event to benefit SEALKIDS. They’ve made it their mission to support the children of Naval Special Warfare and we’ve made it ours to help support them!
Here’s are the mission details for this fun-filled day:
- 12 PM – 6 PM: Craft Market featuring over 15 vendors and artists from our local community
- Family Friendly Activities all day long!
- 10 AM – 2 PM Playtime with Baby Goats
- 12 PM – 5 PM Face-painting with Renzi Art, yard games in the biergarten and Month of the Military Child themed activities for all the little ones!
- 1 PM – 4 PM Live Music with Cody Browning
To benefit the organization, proceeds from our Special (H)ops IPA on draft & cans to-go, as well as our brand new Special (H)ops COVA T-Shirt will be donated to SEALKIDS organization to support their vision – to provide impactful opportunities for every child of every U.S. Navy SEAL, creating a world in which they can achieve their dreams, and one in which SEALs never have to choose between the needs of their children and the needs of their country. Can’t wait to see you there!